GREEN MATCHA TEA ORG [discontinued]
MATCHA Green tea BENEFITS:
- All day energy with no crash
- 137 times the antioxidants of regular tea & lots of Vitamin C
- Enhances concentration and memory.
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally calms the mind & relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Strong, Invigorating Flavor, Source of Antioxidants, Good Source of Manganese
- is perfect for making matcha lattes, frappes, smoothies etc.
- The advantage of drinking or eating Matcha is that it gives 100% of the health benefits of green tea because you eat the whole leaves instead of drinking an infusion of tea.
- Matcha powdered Green Tea is praised for being rich in naturally occurring catechins including EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which are believed to help protect against cancer, help prevent cardiovascular disease and help reduce harmful cholesterol in the blood. Since you are actually ingesting the whole Green Tea leaf when drinking Matcha and using the powder in your smoothies, baking etc, you are receiving more health benefits, in fact approximately 10X more than an infusion of Green Tea leaves.
- Use 1 tsp per cup of 160°-170° water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove steeper and enjoy!
Matcha tea is a deeply alluring beverage. Matcha, which literally means "finely powdered tea," is made from young green tea leaves and is strictly harvested from certified organic plantations. With a bold color and mildly sweet flavor, we are sure that most will find this tea to be purely delectable. Contains caffeine.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MATCHA TEA: http://matchasource.com/health-benefits-of-matcha-tea/
ALL ABOUT MATCHA - GET YOUR QUESTIONS ASWERED HERE: http://matchasource.com/about-matcha/
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Disclaimer: Apple Tree makes no medical claims that the herbs, herbal products or suggested uses on this website are intended to diagnose, prevent, cure or treat any health problem or disease. Content herein is provided for informational purposes only. Please do further research on your own.